License Agreement used in our products:
Scenery for Flights Simulators
©2023 FlyDesign ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
You should read the following terms and conditions carefully before using
this software. Your use of this software indicates your full acceptance of
this license agreement and warranty.
1. GRANTING OF LICENSE. FlyDesign, as Licenser, grants to you, the Licensee,
a non-exclusive license to use this software program (hereinafter referred
to as the "SOFTWARE") in accordance with the terms contained in this license.
You may use the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. INSTALL PROGRAMS. The SOFTWARE by installing, copying, or otherwise using the Product,
you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement,
please, do not install, copy, or use the Product.
3. NO REVERSE ENGINEERING. You may not modify, disassemble or decompile
the SOFTWARE or the stand-alone install programs created with the SOFTWARE,
in whole or in part.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE, including but
not limited to any images, texts, and sounds incorporated into the SOFTWARE,
are owned by FlyDesign or its suppliers.
5. REDISTRIBUTION. You CAN NOT distribute the SOFTWARE.
6. GOVERNING LAW. If you acquired this product in France, this agreement is
governed by the French laws. If you acquired this product outside France,
then local law may apply.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE PROVIDED
"AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY
APPLICABLE LAW, FLYDESIGN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE,
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL FLYDESIGN
BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF FLYDESIGN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.